Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catch Up . . . .

Ok, so the last two months have been ridiculously hard, as many of you all know. I'm sure it comes as no surprise, therefore, that this blog is sorely out of date. BUT, this is my last week off of work so updating it with all of Abby's latest and greatest is on my "quick-hurry-up-and-finish-before-Monday!" list. So here you go!

With Jim being sick and my medical issues, I honestly have a couple month gap of meaningful family pics (with the exception of her birthday, of course), but here's a few that I managed to capture:

Februrary (Big Smiles Month):

March (Wrestling/Dancing with Daddy Month):



April (I'm 1 yr-old Now and Can Do Whatever I Want Month):


May (I'm Just a Silly Kid -But SOOOO Glad My Mommy & Daddy Are Doing Better Month):




No comments: