Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Favorites






Just to catch everyone up, I wanted to share a few of our recent favorites.
And just for the record, Abby is definitely a Daddy's girl! Evernight when Jim comes home, she gives him the sweetest smiles and is content to snuggle with him for hours. And he patiently lets her spit-up her dinner on his shirt too. Jim is definitely a great dad; he is full of smiles, playfulness, expression, and love -- all the qualities that our little Abby needs! I love to see them together. It makes my heart warm :)

1 comment:

DesiredCreations said...

I really love the new blog! It will be great for those of us who can't see that gorgeous girl every day, not to mention, you and Jim. Thank you so much my dearest sister in law.

Keep those pictures coming!

We love you, Brian, D, and Desiree'